Are you an organization doing work in media literacy education? Join other Organizational Partners to connect with others, promote your work, and further your mission. Organizational Partners join a formal relationship with NAMLE and work together to advance and promote each other’s work in media literacy education. There are two types of Organizational Partners:
Local, State & Regional Organizations
Smaller organizations that serve a limited geographical area, such as local and regionally-affiliated groups, schools and after-school programs, youth-serving groups, technology centers, and small nonprofits.
Local Nonprofit: $150 per year
National Nonprofit: $350 per year
For-Profit companies: Contact Kyle Plantz, Program Assistant for pricing
Organizational Partners enjoy the same benefits as Individual Members, plus added benefits of promotion on NAMLE’s website, showcasing of programs and services to NAMLE members, and conference benefits.
Join NAMLE Today!
If you are interested in joining the NAMLE community, please contact NAMLE’s Program Assistant, Kyle Plantz, for more information.
How Organizational Partnership Works for You
By joining with NAMLE in a formal relationship, Organizational Partners:
- Enrich the national picture of the diverse groups that are actively working toward the broad goal of expanding media literacy education as 21st century learning skill.
- Showcase their programs to NAMLE’s members who care passionately about media literacy issues.
- Directly link their organization to other member organizations as well as to NAMLE’s individual members.
- Reinforce NAMLE as the presence and voice for media literacy in the United States and beyond.
Being an organizational partner means your organization is committed to helping the media literacy community expand and develop. Partnership comes with many benefits including promotion, outreach, and resource opportunities.
- Listing on the NAMLE website
- Opportunity to promote resources, events, and projects in NAMLE monthly organizational partner bulletin
- Opportunity to be profiled in NAMLE monthly organizational partner bulletin
- Exhibit table at our biennial national conference
- Discounts on conference program ads
- Media Literacy Week Partnership, which includes high level of promotion and outreach and a mention in the MLW daily briefs
- Opportunity to connect with like-minded organizations locally and nationally.
Click here for a list of current organizational partners.