Do you have a passion for media literacy education?
Do you believe media literacy education is an essential skill in the 21st century?
Do you want to connect with other people who feel the same way?
Then join NAMLE today and become part of our open media literacy education network.
NAMLE Membership is FREE for individuals.
For more information about the recent changes to NAMLE’s membership, see this FAQ document here.
When you become a NAMLE member, you join a network of educators, researchers, media artists, community members, advocates, and organizations dedicated to advancing media literacy education in the United States and beyond.
Become a member and…
- Support the nationwide effort to expand the field of media literacy
- Meet and network with other members doing work in media literacy education
- Participate in Media Literacy Week
- Submit articles to the Journal of Media Literacy Education
- Attend our biennial conference
- Browse our member directory, search for members near and far, and send direct messages to members in our Membership Portal.
- Submit your book, film or curriculum resource to be promoted and archived in the NAMLE Resource Hub
Any questions about individual membership?
Email us at email@example.com.