Do you have a passion for media literacy education?
Do you believe media literacy education is an essential skill in the 21st century?
Do you want to connect with other people who feel the same way?
Then join NAMLE today to become part of
our open media literacy education network.
NAMLE Membership is FREE for individuals.
When you become a NAMLE member, you join a network of thousands of educators, researchers, media artists, community members, advocates, and organizations dedicated to advancing media literacy education in the United States and beyond.
Become a member and…
- Support the nationwide effort to expand the field of media literacy
- Get access to NAMLE’s newsletters that are chock full of new resources, curriculum, opportunities and events related to media literacy education
- Connect and network with other members doing work in media literacy education
- Participate in Media Literacy Week
- Submit articles to the Journal of Media Literacy Education
- Attend our biennial conference
Any questions about individual membership?
Email us at email@example.com.
For more information about the 2016 change to free membership, see this FAQ document here.