Media and technology are ever present in our increasingly connected society. Which means that now, more than ever, is the most crucial time for media literacy education. NAMLE is a 501(3)(c) Not for Profit organization committed to equipping students and educators with the tools and knowledge necessary to analyze and use the media effectively.
Help grow media literacy by making an online donation to NATIONAL ASSOCIATION FOR MEDIA LITERACY EDUCATION at Razoo.com
The Directors of NAMLE generously provide their time on a volunteer basis and most administrative costs are underwritten by the founders and sponsors. Therefore, your donation will have a direct impact in furthering our mission to nationally expand and improve the practice of media literacy education.
How Your Donation Makes an Impact
Our members are working in K-12 classrooms, higher education, after-school programs, libraries, and youth and community centers as media advocates and in the media industry. We provide them with:
- Journal of Media Literacy Education – A FREE online, peer-reviewed interdisciplinary journal for established and emerging scholars, media professionals, and educational practitioners in and out of schools.
- National Conference – Our biennial conference is the only national event that brings together the full spectrum of people involved in media literacy education, including educators, practitioners, outreach directors, and content producers. It serves as a forum in which promising practices are disseminated, future projects are conceived, and growth in the field is fostered through emerging networks.
- Modern Media Makers (M3) – Youth from the best media programs across the country participate in a production camp educating the next generation of media producers through direct instruction in media creations skills.
- Update – Our monthly e-newsletter contains the latest news in media literacy education.
- The Core Principles of Media Literacy Education – A FREE downloadable document that articulates a common ground around developing clear, measurable outcomes and benchmarks for U.S. schools.
How To Donate
Your tax-deductible gift, of any amount, will go towards NAMLE’s work in helping individuals grow as responsible citizens, productive students, and conscientious media consumers.
To make an online donation, use our quick and easy tool on the right or
Send Your Contribution to:
NAMLE – P.O. Box 343 – NY, NY 10024
For in-kind, matching, bequests, or other types of donations please contact our Executive Director, Michelle Ciulla Lipkin at firstname.lastname@example.org.