The New America Foundation is a nonprofit, nonpartisan public policy institute that invests in new thinkers and new ideas to address the next generation of challenges facing the United States.
Within New America, two organizations focus on media access and literacy: The Early Education Initiative works to promote a high-quality education system for all young children, and the Open Technology Institute is committed to maximizing the potentials of innovative open technologies by studying their social and economic impacts – particularly for poor, rural, and other underserved constituencies.
Connect with New America Foundation:
- Lisa Guernsey, Director, Early Education Initiative, Guernsey@newamerica.net
- Web: http://newamerica.net/
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/NewAmerica
- Twitter: http://twitter.com/newamerica
- Address: 1899 L Street, NW, Suite 400 Washington, D.C. 20036
- Phone: 202-596-3380