The every-two-year NAMLE National Conference is the premier opportunity for training and professional development in the field of media literacy education. This post lists links to some of the online highlights from the 2009 Conference in Detroit, MI.
Highlights and Reflections from the NAMLE 2009 Conference on NAMLE.net
Other Sites Blogging About the Conference
- Renee Hobbs blogs the NAMLE Conference (video and commentary)
- Samuel Reed III has written a must-read blog post on the conference, “Media literacy education elevator pitch”
- Rhys Daunic (The Media Spot) blogs about the Journal of Media Literacy Education (JMLE)
- Sister Rose Pacatte blogs about the Journal of Media Literacy Education launch
- Joe Bires offers a NAMLE Conference wrap up on his Ed Tech Leadership blog