Are you an organization doing work in media literacy education? Join other organizational members to connect with others, promote your work, and further your mission. Organizational members join a formal relationship with NAMLE and work together to advance and promote each other’s work in media literacy education. There are two types of organizational members:
Local, State & Regional Organizations
Smaller organizations that serve a limited geographical area, such as local and regionally-affiliated groups, schools and after-school programs, youth-serving groups, technology centers, and small nonprofits.
National & Academic Organizations
Larger educational or non profit organizations that serve the media literacy education field as well as colleges and universities with departments, centers or institutes.
Organizational Members enjoy the same benefits as Individual Members, plus added benefits of promotion on NAMLE’s website, showcasing of programs and services to NAMLE members, and conference benefits.
Join NAMLE Today!
- Visit the NAMLE Member Portal to Join NAMLE!
- Unable to join online? Download and send in a mail-in form with payment.
How Organizational Membership Works for You
By joining with NAMLE in a formal relationship, organizational members:
- Enrich the national picture of the diverse groups that are actively working toward the broad goal of expanding media literacy education as 21st century learning skill.
- Showcase their programs to NAMLE’s members who care passionately about media literacy issues.
- Directly link their organization to other member organizations as well as to NAMLE’s individual members.
- Reinforce NAMLE as the presence and voice for media literacy in the United States and beyond.