When you become a NAMLE member, you join a community of educators, researchers, media artists, community members, advocates, and organizations dedicated to advancing media literacy education in the United States and beyond.
Join NAMLE today and take advantage of the following benefits:
Network and Connect
- Meet and network with other members doing work in media literacy education at our international conference.
- Join a caucus to connect with a group within NAMLE.
- Browse our members directory, search for members near and far, and send direct messages to members in our Membership Portal.
Promote Your Work or Organization
- Submit your book, film, or curriculum resource to be promoted in the NAMLE Marketplace. All proceeds benefit NAMLE and its members.
- Organizational members are featured on our website.
- Submit your book, film or curriculum resource to be promoted and archived in the NAMLE Resource Hub.
Support Research, Scholarship, and Practice in Media Literacy Education
- Your membership supports all of our initiatives to advance media literacy education, including our Conference, the Journal of Media Literacy Education (JMLE), and our Modern Media Makers (M3) youth media programs.