NAMLE enhances growth in media literacy education in the United States by organizing and providing national leadership, advocacy, networking, and information exchange.
Together, NAMLE members weave a diverse network of people and organizations committed to advancing media literacy education as a new vision of literacy for the 21st century.
Members, Visit the Membership Portal to:
- Take advantage of your membership benefits
- Browse the Member Directory to interact with colleagues locally, regionally and nationally
NAMLE membership benefits include:
- Enjoying savings and discounts
- Networking with others in the membership portal and through NAMLE’s caucuses
- Putting a spotlight on your organization’s work in media literacy
- Featuring your work in our Update e-newsletter
- Supporting scholarship in media literacy through the Journal of Media Literacy Education
- Enhancing your professional growth by attending our biennial conference
- Supporting youth media programs including our M3 camp and global video conference
We are currently undergoing a review of our membership structure. If you are interested in joining the NAMLE community, please contact NAMLE’s Executive Director, Michelle Ciulla Lipkin at firstname.lastname@example.org.