A Creator’s Guide to Transmedia Storytelling: How to Captivate and Engage Audiences across Multiple Platforms (by Andrea Phillips) ($17.02 + free shipping).
What is transmedia storytelling and what can it do for you?
It’s the buzzword for a new generation—a revolutionary technique for telling stories across multiple media platforms and formats—and it’s rapidly becoming the go-to strategy for a wide variety of businesses. If you work in marketing, entertaining, or advertising, transmedia storytelling is a must-have tool for pulling people into your world.
If you want to attract, engage, and captivate your audience, you need this book. Written by an award-winning transmedia creator and renowned games designer, this book shows you how to utilize the same marketing tools used by heavy-hitters such as HBO, Disney, Ford, and Sony Pictures—at a fraction of the cost. You’ll learn how to:
- Choose the right platforms for your story
- Decide whether to DIY or outsource work
- Find and keep a strong core production team
- Make your audience a character in your story
- Get the funding you need—and even make a profit
- Forge your own successful transmedia career [learn more]
Category: Marketplace Reviews