The Ministry of Culture of the Russian Federation Russian Institute for Cultural Research in partnership with the A.P. Chekhov Taganrog State Pedagogical Institute, the Russian Association for Film and Media Education, and the Academic Society for Cultural Research announce their International Conference: CURRENT SITUATION IN MEDIA EDUCATION IN RUSSIA IN THE CONTEXT OF WORLD TENDENCIES to be held within the framework of the academic events programme dedicated to the 80th anniversary of the Russian Institute for Cultural Research (Taganrog, Russia, 7–8 September 2012).
The Conference working programme will cover the following themes and key issues:
- Session 1. History of the Media Education Development
- Session 2. Modern Tendencies in the Development of Professional Media Education
- Session 3. Modern Tendencies of the Development of Mass Media Education
- Session 4. Sociology of Media Education
- Session 5. Theory and Philosophy of Media
- Final Round Table: Philosophy of media culture
Conference working languages are Russian and English
Please send your applications for the Conference and the texts of your paper (see Appendices) at the electronic address of the conference firstname.lastname@example.org by June 30, 2012. All fields of the application are mandatory and are to be filled in. Please send the full text of your paper together with your application.
If anyone needs further information. please contact Alexander Fedorov the co-chairman of the conference: email@example.com
Category: Media Literacy Ed Community News